Physiotherapy combines therapeutic exercise and physical techniques to treat impairments or restrictions of movement. Our physiotherapists are university-qualified professionals who consult, assess, diagnose and treat clients with a range of conditions.
To ensure the best results, your physiotherapist will take a preventative approach, which may involve exercise prescription, rehabilitation, injury prevention and health promotion for your treatment.
At Physio Noosa we undertake assessment, diagnosis and physical treatment for:
- Musculoskeletal conditions, including back and neck pain, sciatica, shoulder pain, arthritis and joint conditions
- Sporting injuries, including sprains, strains, tennis elbow and shin splints
- Men's and women's health issues, including incontinence, gynaecological issues, urological conditions and pelvic floor dysfunction
- Chronic disease management, including respiratory disorders, diabetes and weight management
- Health and fitness management
Our practice is equipped with an on site real-time ultrasound (RTUS) machine which is used for pelvic floor physiotherapy and physiotherapy musculoskeletal assessment. RTUS allows for accurate visualisation of anatomical structures to aid in the assessment and diagnosis, as well as patient education.
We provide a range of physiotherapy services to assist in relieving pain and increasing mobility, strength and function. Our team is trained in exercise prescription, joint manipulation, massage, cupping, electrotherapy, taping techniques and modern pain science education to help you reach your goals.
Tylana is also trained in dry needling which is inserting fine needles into muscles. Dry needling helps to relax tense muscles and to stimulate an immune response.